To own a pair of soft, lovable beautiful feet you need to pamper them by creaming and massaging regularly. Dry rough nails, fungal infection, cracked heels, swollen feet, corns are all the results of years neglect. You should bath your feet daily. Normally when one has a bath, the body, face and arms get all the attention-the feet remain neglected. So, you should make it a habit of treating your feet to a lavish foot bath, especially at the end of the day.
Take a basin of warm water and a little salt to it. Soak your feet in it. This ill give a instant relief to the aching feet. Pat dry And apply a lotion of rosewater and glycerine. Its of very important that once in a week you pedicure your feet. Pedicure can be easily done at home. In fact, the feet troubles never occur if you give your feet regular pedicures.
How to do pedicure at home
(1)Remove existing nail polish with cotton dipped in acetone.
(2)Soak the feet in warm water, adding liquid soap, hydrogen-peroxide, little olive oil and a pinch of Epsom salt.
(3)Scrub the toe nails with a fairly stiff nail-brush. Rub any hard skin with a pumice stone. Never try to cut hard skin as this can be dangerous. Pat dry the feet carefully, especially between the toes.
(2) Remove the feet from the tub and massage the feet with a little foot cream.
(3) Apply cuticle cream around the nails.
(4) Using an orange stick, wrapped with a twist of cotton wool and dipped in cuticle remover, gently press the cuticle back. The cuticle should never be cut unless the edges are ragged.
(5) Cut the nails straight across and then smooth the edges with an emery-board. The nails should not be so short that the soft flesh at the ends of the toe is exposed.
(6) Use a little varnish remover on cotton wool to dry off the nails and remove any cream.
(7) Cotton wool pads can now be put between the toes. This is to avoid smudging-and the varnish applied, covering the whole nail and over the tip.0